Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Complimentary guest shuttle

Does anyone know any hotels in the Ambler/Blue Bell/Conshohocken/Plymouth area that provide complimentary or affordable guest shuttles to and from reception sites? Thanks!! :-)

Re: Complimentary guest shuttle

• Options
    During our venue search, we went to the Presidential Venue in East Norriton...they mentioned that the  Hyatt would offer our guests complimentary shuttles if we have a block of rooms... East Norriton is close to the area you are looking for, maybe it'll work for you...
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

I would check with your reception site.  When I was looking at The Club at Shannondell they partnered with the Homewood Suites to provide a complimentary guest shuttle. Plymouth CC also said that they work with a local hotel to provide a complimentary guest shuttle.

• Options

Thank you both! We are having ours at Old York Road Country Club in Ambler. I'll check with them. I did find out that the Double Tree has a shuttle for $400. So, that's an option. I'm looking into school buses too. I'm not sure at this point how many of our 150 guests will stay overnight.

• Options
    i booked with homewood suites and they were going to add the cost of the shuttle into my guests rate.  i renegoiated the price down and got the shuttle for free.  they will honor that as long as i have 10 rooms booked which wont be a problem for me. 

If you are looking at the doubletree in plymouth meeting i know they offered the shuttle for free.  try negoiating with them!  good luck!
  • Options

Good to know! Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards