Options

Good Morning!

2»

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning ladies!! Happy Friday! I had a great day off with Fi yesterday :-) and I get to wear jeans to work today! Oh, the little things haha..
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't read any post yet because I am in complete shock it is 8:45 and there are two pages!

woah good morning chatter boxes!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning :) I am glad it's Friday -- this week has taken forever to end!

MH - I think it's fine to wear pants as long as they are dressy. I've seen people wear them to weddings before.

Jesster - Glad your BIL is okay! And happy 6 months ... ours was on 4/2. I agree, time flies by!

NCV - I hope you have fun at your shower... I'm sorry that you have to prepare for it. I ended up helping out with mine a bit too.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NCV- Sorry you are preping for your own shower... boo!
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • Options
    edited December 2011

MH - I agree dress pants are fine.

Jesster - Happy Rum and Rubbers ;)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning & TGIMFF!

Amer - I also wasnt a huge fan of the blueberry Special K... But now I want friggin pancakes. I think I will settle for a soft pretzel. Don't tell Jillian!

Jesster - Don't forget to pick up the rum & rubbers on your way home tonight. Bow chicka bow wow ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-242?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:90045d67-a4c3-417d-844d-da51b6040fdcPost:59e81416-9364-4c62-90d9-2872304d9bcd">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]MH - I agree dress pants are fine. <strong>Jesster - Happy Rum and Rubbers ;)
    </strong>Posted by nicole8586[/QUOTE]

JINX!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning. TGIF for sure.

Mh - pants are fine. And consider hitting the p*ssy coworker with your own car, that would drive me crazy.

Jess- Happy 6 months!!! Def. don't forget the rum and rubbers!
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hahaha Thanks ladies! You know it ;)
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    good morning!! TGIF!

today at work, i get to win a prize.  oh the little things indeed!
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Aw, I like the special K blueberries!

• Options
    edited December 2011

Good Morning Everyone!

Bean - I'm glad your hotel blocks worked out =)
    NCV - That's how things roll at my house too =) except for the cooking part

AW - Finally got the paper issue resolved.  Staples gave me cash for my paper and I ordered new ones last night.  I feel bad for the old paper though.  I bet they just threw them away.

• Options
    bballgirl8789bballgirl8789 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MH I've worn dress pants to a wedding so I think it's fine.  It sounds like you're had a rough week, so do it :)

I am SOO glad it's Friday, this was literally the week from hell- school wise.  I am in a senior group project for the most important class of my college career and one of my group members refused to meet and said she didn't have time when the rough draft was due yesterday morning.  Well Wednesday evening, after I was told she had no time to meet, I see her with her FI!!  It kinda pissed me off, because IMO school should come first.  I know that I would love to see my FI all the time, but school comes first.  Well I emailed her letting her know I was frustrated that she wasn't making time to meet.  She called me pissed off and said that I was mean in the email, when I specifically said I wasn't sending it to be mean or harsh, but just be honest, I also used "i" and not "you" language.  In the end, she basically said that I need to evaluate the purpose of my emails before sending them.  Whatever I'm just glad I got it off my chest. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Morning everyone.

FI is sick and going to the doc at 10:30.  We're supposed to go to this thing at our alma mater tonight, and I kind of don't want to go.  So I hope he feels better but doesn't want to go either.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning!!  My computer has been SA-LOW today. 

Amer--I got my blueberry fix this morning from the new Quaker blueberry oatmeal.  Blueberry Muffin oatmeal.  It's pretty good, too!  AND the oatmeal doesn't turn purple!

NCV--You def shouldn't be planning your shower... that's all kinds of wrong.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NCV- You shouldnt be prepping for your own shower! Thats a sin! But hopefully tomorrow you will be able to sit back and relax? I hope!!

Jess- Congrats on 6 months :) Time Flies!!

Hill - I must agree TCT I would want to hit him with my own car, atleast it will be a DIFFERENT story you will have to listen to!!

RA- That sounds yummy, I must try it

Amer-I was disappointed with the blueberry & chocolate.... :(

Bean- glad everything worked out :)

We have dinner plans at an Italian restaurant after dinner, then heading to see Arthur.... DH and I watched the trailer on demand..looked funny, just hope they didnt show you all of the funny parts.. I hate that... We shall see :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards