Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Since it's still so quiet...HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Friday Everyone!
Now's the time to talk about your week...
Why you're glad it's Friday (or maybe why you aren't glad)! And your plans for the weekend-WR and NWR!

Wedding Pic Preview

Anniversary

Re: Since it's still so quiet...HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    I'm so glad it is Friday! My boss is out of town this week and next and she  left me in charge. So my week has been super stressful and I'm ready for it to be over! Also, I can't wait to go home and go to bed. FI and I went to the midnight show of The Dark Knight Rises last night and didn't get home until 3:30am. When my alarm went off at 7am I was not a happy camp

Saturday I'm going to run some NWR errands, try hard to hit the gym and do some things around the house. Sunday I'm going to spend the afternoon with my parents and then have dinner with some old friends who are in town visiting.

I've been so stressed lately that I'm going to attempt a wedding planning free weekend and start fresh on Monday.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Wedding Pic Preview

Anniversary
  • Options

My mom is throwing us an engagement party tomorrow so I"m really excited for that!  We're also going bridesmaids dress shoping on Sunday :-)

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    I'm working all weekend but we managed to squeeze out a date night last nightWink
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards