Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Dumb Computer Question

I'm trying to write up my hotel info and direction cards. I'm going to double side them and throw them in with the invites.  I'm hoping to print 4 to a page in quarters so I can just cut, etc.

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to quarter my page in Word so I can have the same thing in each corner.  Its probably super obvious. Can anyone help?!?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Dumb Computer Question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try template Avery 8387 - Postcard.  I bought pre-perforated postcard paper at Staples for about $15.  You can just tear them apart... no cutting.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you can get free templates online ...google "office templates"....make sure you're using internet explorer 
  • Options
    benmel31benmel31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did quartered cards too.  I typed the info into word using columns and then just played around to make it fit.  It didn't take too long.  

I then took the printed page to Staples to get copied onto cardstock and cut.  It was easy and only cost a couple dollars more to do it than if I bought the paper and cut it all myself.  It was an easy call to have Staples do it for me.
    Anniversary image
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image TO image
    my to-read shelf:
    Mel O's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards