Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Review - BPics

I know I mentioned some of this in other posts, but thought I'd make a separate post in case anyone wanted any more details.

Sarah was awesome! I seriously loved her. She has a wonderful personality and is so easy to get along with. I surprised myself at how immediately comfortable I was being half-naked around her. She has this way with making you feel like you are ROCKING it in your session. I am so glad I did the session because it gave me a huge confidence boost and it was a great experience!

I also wanted to mention Emily from Cheekadee. She did an awesome job with everyone's (that I saw) hair and makeup. She did a great (almost retro) hairstyle with me that was very classy/very Marilyn and I loved it! My makeup looked great, too and she was very accommodating to any changes or suggestions.

I already can't wait to see some of my pics because I know I am going to love them!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Review - BPics

• Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Double thumbs up! Will you be on her blog at all? So glad you had so much fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_review-bpics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:968d8d2f-a4b7-4355-a2f0-5de3648ac8a0Post:2ea44bce-529a-49e5-89aa-939990ab3d41">Re: Review - BPics</a>:
    [QUOTE]Double thumbs up! Will you be on her blog at all? So glad you had so much fun!
    Posted by ButtonsPepper[/QUOTE]

I was actually wondering how she handles this... I don't think I would mind it. BUT what about the surprise factor? I'd be afraid DH would stumble across it before I even give him the book... Or is it posted after that??
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :)

yay!
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sarah asks your permission to put them on her blog.  You would know before it's posted, and if you asked her to wait I'm sure she would.
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_review-bpics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:968d8d2f-a4b7-4355-a2f0-5de3648ac8a0Post:f42f9785-6cec-4255-b40e-25a017a2cbef">Re: Review - BPics</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sarah asks your permission to put them on her blog.  You would know before it's posted, and if you asked her to wait I'm sure she would.
    Posted by miguelhilary2010[/QUOTE]

Ditto all of this. You can even select the pictures you are comfortable with.
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    woo hoo! glad you had a great time!
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PS - I had her edit/photoshop one of my tattoos before she posted on her website.  It's pretty unique and had my name on it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MH & BP - Cool! Thanks for the info! I don't think I'll have much problem with her posting me to her blog. As long as it's after DH gets his book. It's only fair! ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_review-bpics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:968d8d2f-a4b7-4355-a2f0-5de3648ac8a0Post:c9e93fdb-8403-4b2c-ae9f-d13980a9922b">Re: Review - BPics</a>:
    [QUOTE]PS - I had her edit/photoshop one of my tattoos before she posted on her website.  It's pretty unique and had my name on it.
    Posted by miguelhilary2010[/QUOTE]

MH - When I was perusing her blog back when I was considering booking her, I think I picked you out! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I was in a few pics... not sure what's still up on her page.  My fav pic isn't on there though because I didn't really want my face plastered on there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_review-bpics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:968d8d2f-a4b7-4355-a2f0-5de3648ac8a0Post:34c786fb-ed63-46cc-b2fb-27b1aa7dcd5a">Re: Review - BPics</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, I was in a few pics... not sure what's still up on her page.  <strong>My fav pic isn't on there though because I didn't really want my face plastered on there.
    </strong>Posted by miguelhilary2010[/QUOTE]

Yea, I can see why that might be an issue. I'm not sure yet how I feel about the idea. I guess I feel like as long as nothing is really "exposed" I don't mind putting it out there. We'll see how I feel when I get them back!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad you had a great time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards