Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

*Bean*

Were you able to order the extra fabric for your BM dress through JCrew??

The reason I ask is, we looked at that exact dress for my wedding but I really wanted the girls to have dresses with straps. We ended up going with the "Evie" dress in the same color, and not all of them are in yet, but so far I don't really like it :/

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: *Bean*

• Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yup! Well, the bride did the ordering, but the extra fabric is from J Crew too. I think she actually called the JCrew bridal store in NYC to do the ordering.

I'm sorry you're not loving your BM dresses. Maybe there's still time to make a switch?
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I've been to the JCrew Bridal store in New York four times!! I am so frustrated they never told me they could do that. I know of tons of brides who have used JCrew Bridal before and haven't had any problems, but for some reason I am running into problem after problem with them.

Unfortunately the sizes I need in that dress are backordered until just a few days before my wedding, and I'm afraid to take that chance. How many BMs does your friend have? Like I said, I don't have all of our dresses in yet, so it may not come to this, but if they are the same size do you think some of them would consider selling them or renting them after?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wish I could help, but I think the reason she chose that dress is most of us said we would wear it again.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    That's ok! That's smart. Hopefully I'll find out that the other girls look good in this one!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards