Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

NCV and Cand

Sweats...

There was two feet of snow though... but yes, sweats, in the church. :-) You know when I noticed? When I was looking through the pictures...

Edit: Took picture down so random pictures of them aren't online.

Re: NCV and Cand

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I only knew of hte jeans when one of my BMs pointed it out to me. Two pairs of Jordache's were not going to ruin my time and stop me from doing the Cupid Shuffle at that point.
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HA. I didn't care, it was a blizzard, they shoved the 2 feet off their car because it was important to see me and DH get married, come in sweats or what ever the hell else you want, you were one of 40 to make it to the ceremony! (not including bridal party). Rock those sweats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sweats to me at a ceremony is no odd. Sooo many people don't wear their dress to the ceremony. Although we are a different breed in SP and have 3-4 hour breaks between our ceremonies and receptions ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I as your guest am there to judge.  I like the role.  

I'm sure I will not notice at my wedding either.  Although there is a dress code for real.  
    FI thinks the BM's job is the make sure all the men keep their jackets on all through dinner.  FI is insane/ formal.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    (butting in)

I'm trying to come to terms with the fact that FI has many friends who still live in the 80's and have hair longer than me.  Our wedding is black tie optional.  I'd love if they just pulled their hair back and put on a jacket, but I have no idea what's going to happen. I saw a few pictures of someone else in the group's wedding and they were wearing shorts.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm seriously being honest, you won't notice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards