Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Married ladies - wedding album help!

It's been awhile ladies!  Hope everyone's planning is coming along. I see lots of newbies on here - congrats!

I'm embarrassed to admit that it's been 7+ months since my wedding and I have yet to crack down on this wedding album.  So it's time to start.  Our photog told us to select pictures that tell the story of the day, which would be easy if I didn't have a 100 picture limit. I guess my basic question is did you include a lot of pictures of your guests or just stick with pics of you and your hubby, family, and bridal party?  Did you throw in some pics of the details of your day?  

These are probably stupid questions...so just humor me = ) 

Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Married ladies - wedding album help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    sent you a PM

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not married yet LOL, but I would do some getting ready pics, pics of your BP, pics of your family, some friends if you like, pics of you and H of course, and of course details. You had some great details at your wedding, show them off!! :)   You should also have pics of the church, some of those awesome mural pics, but yea it will take time.  I know BP just put together her album, she might be able to help a lot. Considering she did it all on her own.

Glad to see you on TK again :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jen - I will email you a pdf of our album.  I tried to keep things to the basics you see on a photographers blog instead of adding in a billion "people/details" pictures.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jen - don't feel bad, I'm 7+ too (a day after you) and have yet to pick the pics for my album too!
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a link to my album in my sig. I did it a little different because I wanted certain pictures in there. It's probably a little less traditional, but I love it. Good luck, it was a pain in my ars.

Oodsie, can you shoot me your pdf album too?
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I don't feel a need to design an album.  My proofs album plus the pics that several of my guests took are enough for me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BP - you've got mail.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Kim, can I see your pdf too :) I really want to get working on this.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kim - me too?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cara - Sent
    Melinda - Whats your email address?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Kim - I want to see yours too!

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kim I sent you a message on facebook with my email address :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I had to post and run earlier!

Kim - thanks girl!  Love the album and it really helps put things in perspective.  I think I was trying too hard to throw too many reception pics in there that were really not necessary.   

Jac - Your album is awesome!  However much work it was, it was worth it!
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards