Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Jersey Shore Recap

Re: Jersey Shore Recap

• Options
    edited December 2011
    First of all, I was alternating between JS and Animal Planet where they had a show on polar bears... random!  But very cute.

Ron and Sammi are so so so toxic.  Without seeing the actual text between her and that dude Arvin, I'm not sure that it should have blown up like that.  Is she dumb for being friendly with this guy while on a break from Ron knowing it would look suspect?  Yes.  Is she wrong for being friends with a guy that Ron doesn't know?  No.

Mike is such a dbag.  First with the dogs making a mess of the house, then starting stuff between Ron and Sam.  What a loser.  I don't know how any of them interact with him anymore.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and I agreed with Sammi when she said the penguin was a mammal.  H laughed at me and corrected me.  Yeah, I work in Human Resources... not a zoo.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_jersey-shore-recap?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:9bb4afa2-5903-4dbb-bf72-30d3ff3aace2Post:fc181981-7df8-448e-a912-2dcc824b2f33">Re: Jersey Shore Recap</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, and I agreed with Sammi when she said the penguin was a mammal.  H laughed at me and corrected me.  Yeah, I work in Human Resources... not a zoo.
    Posted by miguelhilary2010[/QUOTE]

Lol, I was thinking to myself, a mammal?!?! Thanks jersey shore for the educational tib bit there... haha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea, I'm not a fan of Mike. I was so pissed when he did that with the dogs. If someone let my dog eat food out of the trash, I'd seriously beat their a$$. And what happens if the girls would have come home and yelled at the dogs for going to the bathroom inside when it was all Mike's fault. That stunt made me so mad last night.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I am SO SICK of all the Ron and Sammi drama! I just want one episode without a fight, its so old!

and Mike is such as ass! He can be funny, but just crosses the line all the time! anyone know when thre finale is? I am thinking soon, its been on for a while now!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think they said next week is the finale -- but I could be getting it mixed up with something else.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    First, mike is  an ass for letting the dogs out, feeding them gross things, and letting them poop all over. WTF is wrong with him?

Second, Sammi didnt do anything wrong, her and Ron are not together anymore, so she can text and talk to whoever she wants! And if hes a friend, even more reason not to flip on her. DUH. I am so glad my FI is normal and not jealous. I have a lot of male friends.

Third, I love Vinnie. He is just too cute :) 

Four, Pauly, ah I just want to meet him, he is so funny!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards