est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    2500 Comments Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hah I know! The website tells me it's an apple this week, but same thing. Look what else it says! The last scentence is the important one!

Your growing baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple). She's busy moving amniotic fluid through her nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in her lungs begin to develop. Her legs are growing longer than her arms now, and she can move all of her joints and limbs. Although her eyelids are still fused shut, she can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, she's likely to move away from the beam. There's not much for your baby to taste at this point, but she is forming taste buds. Finally, if you have an ultrasound this week, you may be able to find out whether your baby's a boy or a girl!
  • edited December 2011
    woot woot!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    loves this!
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    :):):)

yay!
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • mana8503mana8503 member
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    AWE CUTE!  Interesting about the light though...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
    edited December 2011
    I'm more interested about the sex, as I have an ultra sound thursday :-).
    1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    My cousins wife is so pissed because they recently went for their ultrasound and their baby's legs were crossed so they couldn't tell the sex hahah
    So they wont have another ultrasound unless somethines wrong so now it will be a surprise! silly baby ;)
    Photobucket
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_bp-55?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:a4034fd9-e9da-4ca0-aeee-5e111a59b0e5Post:d4acd203-90b0-4240-b08b-1f1529ce1f86">Re: **BP**</a>:
    [QUOTE]My cousins wife is so pissed because they recently went for their ultrasound and their baby's legs were crossed so they couldn't tell the sex hahah So they wont have another ultrasound unless somethines wrong so now it will be a surprise! silly baby ;)
    Posted by Jesster153[/QUOTE]

This is when I'd drive myself to Jersey and pay 60 dollars for another one haha.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_bp-55?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:a4034fd9-e9da-4ca0-aeee-5e111a59b0e5Post:400c872b-4e8d-4e3b-b839-81181766caa1">Re: **BP**</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: **BP** : This is when I'd drive myself to Jersey and pay 60 dollars for another one haha.
    Posted by ButtonsPepper[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same! haha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_bp-55?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:a4034fd9-e9da-4ca0-aeee-5e111a59b0e5Post:d4acd203-90b0-4240-b08b-1f1529ce1f86">Re: **BP**</a>:
    [QUOTE]My cousins wife is so pissed because they recently went for their ultrasound and their baby's legs were crossed so they couldn't tell the sex hahah So they wont have another ultrasound unless somethines wrong so now it will be a surprise! silly baby ;)
    Posted by Jesster153[/QUOTE]

Wait, what? I had an u/s every visit for my first 2 trimesters, and then during my 3rd tri I had one once a month, plus the 4d one. All covered by insurance. Most docs do them right around the last few visits anyway to estimate weight of the baby to make decide whether a c-section is neccessary?
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    1000 Comments
    edited December 2011

Pap- yea I have no idea. I just heard through the grapevine of my family that thats what happend. I kinda thought 'really- there's no more u/s?' but I have no idea how any of that works so who knows. Maybe her insurance only covers for so many since she's not at risk for issues. Like I said- I have no idea.

BP- my cousin (the daddy) doesn't want to know so he was happy they didn't find out haha

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards