Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Kosher Wedding in Philly

Does anyone have any recommendations for a venue for a kosher wedding in or around the Philadelphia area?  Thank you for any help!

Re: Kosher Wedding in Philly

• Options
    Play getawayPlay getaway member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    funny, i just posted something similiar.
      We need someone who can allow Kosher catering for a few guests, but the reception site can cater the rest of our guests.

So any reviews of great Kosher caterers who can also transport a few meals to a wedding facility would be awesome for me too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In terms of ease, the Hilton on City Avenue would be your best bet - they are the only hotel in Philadelphia that has an in-house kosher caterer. Their rates are fairly good as well. Just about all of the hotels in the city and many, many other venues will allow you to bring in a kosher caterer. However, bear in mind that many of them will charge you a fee for this - since they make most of their money off of the food, they have to get it back somehow. Overall, you're really not limited in terms of location. When i was looking for a venue, most sites were extremely accommodating and the only obstacle i ran into was the above mentioned additional fees. We ended up going with the Doubletree on Broad Street, and they've been really wonderful so far. 

In terms of kosher caterers - Barclay, Greenwald, and Prestige are a few good choices. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards