Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Need Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist!

I am in desperate need of a hair stylist and makeup artist for me and my bridal party (6 bridesmaids, 2 junior bridesmaids, 1 flower girl) on my wedding day. The wedding is in chesnut hill (right outside of philadelphia), but I currently live in san diego for law school. I haven't been living back hom in the philadelphia area for years, so I need any reasonable, fabulous recommendations!!  thank you :)
<3Soon to be Mrs. Braxton Bray <3
Braxton & Lizzie 10.9.10 Photobucket

Re: Need Hair Stylist &amp;amp; Makeup Artist!

• Options
    CA2PABride2BeCA2PABride2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!

I'm planning my wedding from California as well.  When I went home at Christmas I had my hair and makeup trial with The Little Touches.  They're located in NJ but will come to you on your wedding day.  They were one of the most resonable prices I've found and super sweet.  I'm getting my hair & makeup done with them and my 5 bridesmaids are getting their hair done.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    183 image 128 image 55 image 0 image RSVP Date: June 4, 2010
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting hair and makeup done by Creations by Mia:  www.creationsbymia.com. She was highly recommended on the South Jersey board, but she travels to Philly as well.  GL in your search!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm getting my hair done by salon dominique in east norriton, pa (it's only a few miles from chestnut hill). i'm going for my make-up trial tonight by a woman that the hairstylist recommended. i can let you know how it goes, if you want!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards