Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Ulta Salon

Hello girls.

I was wondering if any of you have used Ulta Salons before? Particularly the on in Plymouth Meeting- in the MetroPlex.  They are one of the only Salons that I've called that are open and available on my wedding day.  I've never been to there salon, and neither have any of my friends/co-workers, so I thought maybe you could help with some reviews? Maybe there's a reason they're open that day?

Thanks!

Re: Ulta Salon

• Options
    edited December 2011

Sorry about the grammer/spelling.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    When are you getting married that salons are closed?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A gf of mine got her hair highlighted and cut there about a year ago - and wound up having to go somewhere else for color correction b/c it was terrible. That is just an isolated incident but still...
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thanks, I still want to hear about isolated issues too. 

It's the Sunday before Memorial day.  A lot of them are saying that they'd normally open on Sunday for just for us, but since it's Memorial day weekend- people have vacation plans. Plus, it's a relatively small party- it'd only be like 5 or 6 of us- so they're not going to make extra special exceptions for us. haha

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh - I should also add that I'm looking for Salons less than $100 for each of my girls- really $75 or less.  This is narrowing down the number of available salons quite a bit.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what about someone to come to you?
    Karen Capcino - 215-704-2625
  • Options
    PhillyGal34PhillyGal34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i had my hair cut and colored at that salon and it turned out great.  just like any salon it totally depends who you get that day. unfortunately this was over a year ago and i have NO idea who did my hair sorry
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been to the one in Montgomergyville and the assistant manager did it and it was great. They are open because it is a salon in a store. Part of the point of the store is that it has a salon.

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love Ulta.  I have been to the one in Montgomeryville, Willow Grove, and the new one in Collegeville.  I have been going to Ulta to get my hair done for years.  I had a friend that had a color snafu with them, I think that was an isolated incident though.
  • Options
    hs0511hs0511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure where you are, but you could give Envy a try in Havertown. They are typically open on sundays, not positive about your sunday, though. 
    Updos start around $60 and make up starts around $35

I plan on booking there for my July wedding, but haven't had a trial yet. I have gotten hair cuts there and like it though. 

Hope that helps. 

Also - they provide coffee and mimosas in the morning - that not a bad perk!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards