Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

NWR: AW

I don't normally AW but today I am just loving life! So I had too!

First, this weather is amazing and cannot wait to get home and put on my flip flops. Goodbye UGGS!
Second, today is my "Friday" and I have a 4 day weekend ahead of me
Third, we booked KEY WEST.. May 13-16th!
Fourth, the house is almost finished being painted and we move in on Saturday!
Fifth, one of my best friends and her husbands had a beautiful and healthy baby girl after a long and problemetic pregnancy!!
Lastly, I paid off one of my credit cards today!!! Now I only have one to go! :)

Re: NWR: AW

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WOOHOO!!! On all counts ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm jealous of your entire OP.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awesome news!

/>>Lastly, I paid off one of my credit cards today!!! Now I only have one to go! :) <<

I am working on this as well!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Awesome!

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Congrats!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_nwr-aw-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:a6f1a054-444a-46a8-b193-9d24758de07cPost:1d79333d-f525-4f0d-9451-bce019c97f8f">NWR: AW</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't normally AW but today I am just loving life! So I had too! First, this weather is amazing and cannot wait to get home and put on my flip flops. Goodbye UGGS! Second, today is my "Friday" and I have a 4 day weekend ahead of me Third, we booked KEY WEST.. May 13-16th! Fourth, the house is almost finished being painted and we move in on Saturday! Fifth, one of my best friends and her husbands had a beautiful and healthy baby girl after a long and problemetic pregnancy!! <strong>Lastly, I paid off one of my credit cards today!!! Now I only have one to go! :)
    </strong>Posted by happywithhim715[/QUOTE]

Congrats on paying of the CC. Its a great feeling, isnt it? I paid off my car yesterday and kept telling everyone I officially was a car owner! Now, lets pray it doesnt break down today! lol
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW that's a lot!

Where did you end up flying into for Key West?
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Huzzah!!!  All of that is amazing!
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY!! So glad you are having a good day :-)
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards