Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

inexpensive winery reception

i am looking to do a winery wedding but all the ones i check are outrageously priced. does anyone know of any suggestions.

Re: inexpensive winery reception

• edited December 2011
    No. Not really. That's kind of an impossible task :/ At least it was when I was looking for a winery wedding.

I think Valenzano Winery is pretty and maybe a little cheaper than some because they let you can choose from several caterers. 
  • edited December 2011

I am not sure what locations you are looking into but Tomasello Winery in Hammonton, NJ does weddings and they were pretty reasonable.
    A lot of wineries charge you a rental fee for the winery and then you have to pay for food, chairs, ect. I think Tomasello had a lot included already. Good luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • peanutty2peanutty2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used cherry valley vineyards in stroudsburg, pa.  They were very reasonably priced and included a lot in the package.  A couple things to note though - the wedding will be entirely outdoors, there is NO indoor option and they don't have the vines on site.  So while it's a very pretty location with lots of foilage and flowers and a couple vines, if your looking for shots of you in a middle of a vineyard you won't get that here.  I think they're better for a smaller, more casual wedding, personally.  But they are a great price and we had a fantastic time for our wedding and got lots of beatutiful shots.  Everyone raved the food was amazing too. 

There is another winery - Laurita Winery - in nj that i haven't been to myself but heard very good things about.  I imagine they might cost more but might be worth checking out depending on your budget.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards