Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Friday Confessions

Re: Friday Confessions

• Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that my brother played a dead person on the Mentalist last night.  I was so excited to see it, but I feel asleep on the couch at 9:45 and didn't wake up till 10:15.  I'm really bummed I missed it.

I also confess I want to be Lauren Conrad.  I love her style.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I ate a soft pretzel for bfast today.... and since I ate it before 7am, I'm starting to get hungry again and it's nowhere near lunch time.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha thats awesome

I confess that I am super excited for my b-party tmor night!

I am also happy that FI is paying the vendors, he is taking care of business! :) 

I confess he text me last night with I love you and I want to marry you. that was cute
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    I confess I have been craving chocolate lately.  I don't usually like chocolate and it's not the TOM so I have no clue what is going on. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm contemplating telling my work that DD's daycare called to tell me she has a fever to go home. (She does have a fever, but she's at home with FI)

I confess I wore sweatpants, a long sleeved tshirt & sneakers  to work today. (Well, yoga pants...)

I confess that I'm super psyched for the b-pics, lodge elections, my best friend's wedding, babyshower and our trip at the end of the month.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_friday-confessions-33?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:ab4b4a4a-5e47-4cb5-9d6d-83e4f515636cPost:3d3f2154-e988-41b0-a1a9-aa3505b76009">Re: Friday Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess that my brother played a dead person on the Mentalist last night.  I was so excited to see it, but I feel asleep on the couch at 9:45 and didn't wake up till 10:15.  I'm really bummed I missed it.<strong> I also confess I want to be Lauren Conrad.  I love her style.
    </strong>Posted by Amerbutt81[/QUOTE]

this. I say this all the time. She's got great clothes, great body, great hair, looks good in everything.  Jealous.

I confess DH has been working late for the past 2 weeks while they get new systems up and running and I'm grumpy I had to miss Jersey Shore last night because of it. (he wont let me watch it without him so I had to dvr it)  It was really hard to see 'Jersey Shore' on the channel guide and flip past it. hahaha
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I ate Chick Fil A last night but I don't feel bad about it because Hil said it was okay Wink

I confess I only made it to the gym once this week so far but I do plan on running on Saturday and Sunday to make up for it.

I confess I love FI and I miss him but I am really enjoying "me time".
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I wished on an eyelash for today to go by quickly - and I'm pretty sure it's not....

I confess that while I feel guilty for spending waaayyy too much on a bottle of champange for tonight's date night - that I don't care b/c it's 3 months until the big day and it beats the price of going out to dinner and getting drinks, etc. My excitement for tonight is probably why today will go slowly...
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I have absolutely no idea what's going on in Wisconsin or how I should feel about it.  I feel bad that I'm so ignorant of such important news and happenings in my own country.

I confess that I'm not sure what is the lesser of two evils....the fact that DH often cleans dishes with just his fingers, or the fact that when he does use a sponge, he NEVER wrings it out when he's done.

I confess I chopped about 15 people from my facebook friends list.  I would like to really cut a lot more, but I felt bad.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    I confess I stayed up way too late last night and was up really early.  Most likely I'm going to be cranky today.  Everyone at work better watch out. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I ate a donut yesterday because a hotel sales rep popped in to talk to me with a half dozen from DD. I couldn't NOT eat one (it was delicious but I felt guilty about it all day).

I also confess that I REALLY do not want to be here today (standard for me nowadays) and am already daydreaming of it being 5:00.

I confess I am jealous that B2B is about to have her wedding! So exciting!

Finally, I confess, in the spirit of frisky friday, I'm hoping to squeeze in some alone time this evening ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    TCT - Mmmmmm champagne.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I confess that I've never heard the phrase "wished on an eyelash" before, but I kinda like it.

Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I now want champagne
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Friday Confessions:
    [QUOTE]TCT - Mmmmmm champagne.
    Posted by Madam A[/QUOTE]

This! I wish drinking at work was acceptable. I could use a mimosa right now!
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am going to drink mass amounts of champagne tomorrow night! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    >>
    This! I wish drinking at work was acceptable. I could use a mimosa right now! <<

sometimes i miss working at Applebees.  I used to have a kids cup of red wine behind the bar with me.

*sigh*  those were the days.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would loovveee a mimosa right now! Hell I'd take the kids cup of red wine right now...
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_friday-confessions-33?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:ab4b4a4a-5e47-4cb5-9d6d-83e4f515636cPost:9f30bb04-2cc7-4468-a08e-837fe5368d44">Re: Friday Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE] />> This! I wish drinking at work was acceptable. I could use a mimosa right now! << sometimes i miss working at Applebees.  I used to have a kids cup of red wine behind the bar with me. *sigh*  those were the days.
    Posted by Amerbutt81[/QUOTE]

My bartender at TGI Friday's used to pour me kids cups of hurricanes!  Made my shift much much easier!  Glad I'm not the only one.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_friday-confessions-33?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:ab4b4a4a-5e47-4cb5-9d6d-83e4f515636cPost:a2aedd37-fbbb-4176-b481-103c0127928d">Re: Friday Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Confessions : [QUOTE ]TCT - Mmmmmm champagne. Posted by Madam A[/QUOTE] This! I wish drinking at work was acceptable. I could use a mimosa right now!
    Posted by a.lemma4[/QUOTE]

<div>Move to England, you have a "boozy lunch" and it's totally ok.  You will then go out with your co workers and get bombed it is very likely that you will partake in drinking games.  You maybe in your 40s or 50s and this would still hold true.  </div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I confess I would love a glass of wine tonight but I am down to once and week and that will be on Sunday.

My confession is lame but I have nothing else!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I want to shake stupid people.

I confess that Usher's career is DOA in my book.

I confess I saw a nekkid pic of Chris Brown online last week LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I don't want to bash my vendor, because up until recently I really liked him.  But our wedding video was promised, CONTRACTUALLY, at 3 months.  Here we are.....5 months later..... and still no sign of our video.  I understand that we got married during busy season, but he isn't new to the industry and shouldn't have promised something that he knew he couldn't deliver.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_friday-confessions-33?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:ab4b4a4a-5e47-4cb5-9d6d-83e4f515636cPost:ba49ccf2-d54e-4b8c-a67c-371671a9996e">Re: Friday Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Confessions : This! I wish drinking at work was acceptable. I could use a mimosa right now! Posted by a.lemma4[/QUOTE] <strong>Move to England, you have a "boozy lunch" and it's totally ok.  You will then go out with your co workers and get bombed it is very likely that you will partake in drinking games.  You maybe in your 40s or 50s and this would still hold true.  
    </strong>Posted by NCV2[/QUOTE]

I love this!
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

LOL Hil! I was just talking to someone at work about that! I haven't seen the picture yet though.

• Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    I confess my company has a great St. Patrick's Day party every year.  They have a few kegs, wine and snacks (sometimes liquor). 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I am headed on to base with my brother, SIL, and two youngest kids. I am glad FI stayed at the brothers house bc he is so tired from driving and would be miserable running around with the fam all day. Plus I love this stuff. I confess I wish lived closer. This will be my last trip for a few months and seeing the kids grow so fast breaks my heart. I wish gas would get a little more reasonable.
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I want to leave work now and go to the gym.  I have energy now, but I'm not sure that will still be true at 5pm.
  • Options
    ev4149ev4149 member
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I had a wedding freak out last night.  I was trying to plan everything that needs to get done, and FI said to me, what are you doing?  There's nothing else that needs to get done.  GAH!!  Yes there is, you are just not involved. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    edited December 2011

we are taking a break from our training so I confess that I am TOTALLY LOST in our training with the LIMS system. It is sooo confusing! Too many abbreviations and steps... I think my brain is mush

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards