Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Rehearsal Dinner Spots?

Hi everyone!  Planning out the rehearsal dinner in Bucks County, PA, somewhere close to our venue in New Hope.  So far, I've checked out Peddler's Village, which is where we blocked rooms, but I've found it's a little pricey.  Might still use it, but figured I should check out some other places too!  Any ideas?

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Spots?

• HMMMM anywhere in newhope that looked good to you? 

Really just try google and look around and see what kind of foods you like and see where is close to the location.  I mean the C N Bull normally has a good rate for rehersals but it is all about what your are willing to spend
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • check out the stockton inn..its right across the bridge in NJ but its 5 minutes from peddlers village
  • I know it's not super close but I had my RD at Villa Barolo in Warrington. I looked at a ton of places in PV and they were all a bit pricey. Villa Barolo was one of the most reasonably priced places I found.
    Anniversary
  • Also look at the Lambertville Inn Station.  They have three rooms that you can use for the rehearsal dinner, one of which is a wine cellar.
  • My sister had hers scheduled somewhere in New Hope and it flooded the day before.  She ended up having it at the C*ck and Bull (the Knot would not let me put the "naughty" word in there haha) in Peddlers and it was unbelievable how fabulous everyone was there considering how last minute it was!  This was a few years ago, but I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for somewhere in Peddlers.  I have no idea about the cost though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards