Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Vendor Review

So I dont normally post very much on this board but I thought I would post a local vendor review:

Venue- Mendenhall Inn

Let me just say that the Mendenhall was BEYOND amazing from start to finish.  While planning our wedding Dottie answered any and all annoying questions that I had up until the day before the wedding.  When we arrived I was blown away by how beautiful the room looked and how perfect everything turned out.  I had a ton of DIY items, including centerpieces, table runners, table cloths, pictures, wooden letters.  And Dottie and her staff made sure that everything was exactly the way I had wanted it to be. To top things off she even provided us with chair covers and upgraded table linens, no charge and was a total surprise to us! The staff the day of the reception was also amazing and EXTREMELY attentive and I have received so many compliments about how amazing all of the food was that day.  I could go on forever about how much I would recommend the Mendenhall so if you are looking for a venue check this place out!!

Limo-Dave's Limousines.

We rented a 25 passenger shuttle bus- so not technically a limo but we had so many people and the shuttle was about $600 cheaper then any limo bus I could find!  Anyway- the shuttle was still super nice, leather seats, radio, AC and they had no issues at all with us bringing on Alcohol.  We had one small moment when the drive got lost between the picture location and picking up the groomsmen but he called right away and the dispatcher also called so it was all fine in the end :)

Photographer- Kevin Krammer

So I have only seen 50 of our pictures so far but I love them all!  Kevin was amazing to work with.  Both H and I are super layed back so Kevin fit our personalities perfect! His prices are amazing and super affordable and we loved his style of photos!

Our wedding day was amazing and everything turned out so perfect!  If you have any questions or need further information about any of the above just let me know!!!

Re: Vendor Review

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards