Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Good morning

I'm traveling for work and in a hotel our in Carlisle. I just pulled back the shower curtain and there was a USED bandaid on the bottom of the shower. Totally gross!
BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Good morning

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning.  That's gross, Bean.  I guess they didn't really clean the shower?  I don't know how you could miss that.

Tonight is the season finale of Jersey Shore... I'm sad because it's entertaining, but I'm happy because I no longer have to stay up until 11pm on Thursdays!  I feel so old admitting that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Used band aid gross!!!

Tonight is our last session of premartial counseling! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

Good morning!  This weather is so miserable, ugh.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning.  Half day today then Ladybug's rehearsal dinner.  Off tomorrow for manis and pedis.  Can't wait til Saturday!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bean that's gross
    Hil - I need my sleep Thursday nights too, so I'm glad it's the season finale

I'm off today.  Getting an oil change then going to clean out all my grandmother's stuff with my mom.

I handed in a huge project for school last night, so I actually went to bed after class.  I had spent too many nights up until after 1 and still waking up around 5.  I was so excited to sleep last night.

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ew, bean. That's gross. I'd be calling the front desk asking for housekeeping to get up there. Pronto.

Good morning! I have a semi- busy day today, so hopefully it'll fly by. Work, then dentist to get my last three fillings, then up to the lodge for our elections. **crossing fingers** I should know by tonight if I'll be the 'vice president' (Junior regent) of the women's division in the lodge.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Random excitement - my leg compression sleeves are being delivered today!  I really really really hope they help my legs so I can run.  If not, those suckers are going back (satisfaction guarantee) becuase they weren't cheap.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    bean- YUCK!!

b2b- i know! i thought of you this morning when i saw the flurries =/

i am so mad a FI, i just want to start the a-hole chant and point right at him.  ugh.
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    B2B- you have two days left... we could have a freak heat wave. Saturday is supposed to be the warmest day out of the weekend! And partly sunny!
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha paprika, it will only be 40 as far as I know. but yea it could suddenly be 80, this weather is so insane!
  • Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was seriously gross! I ended up getting a new room to shower in and having my room for the night for free. Can't say I'll be staying here again though...

Good luck Paprika!

Jackiebean - you should! i'm guessing it'll make you feel better at least (and probably not hurt his feelings too, too much)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Bean!

B2B- I have 43 degrees. Not that three degrees makes a difference...
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning ladies! I thougt we were done with snow. Ugh. Half day and best friends rehearsal dinner tonight!! Off tomorrow to get stuff done before her wedding Saturday. I'm so excited!!! B2B and Ladybug -only 2 more days!! :-)
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!

I switched back to my wintery jacket this morning due to snow and left my train pass/key pass to my work Tower in the other jacket. fail. :-P  Its so annoying to pay for train tickets when you know you have a pass

MH- I'm sad its the end of jersey shore also  love that train wreck
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning.... I was not expecting snow on my car this morning.  I think today is going to be the day of "the big announcement".  Hopefully I'm here after 3 today lol. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! It's Thursday! yay!! After tonight I'll only have 3 weeks of classes and then I can go back to reading for pleasure! Hunger games here I come!

B2B- Don't worry about the ground - it's apparently cold enough to freeze everything...and it still says chilly but DRY! Oh - how did the spray tan go?? I'm hoping well since I plan on scheduling mine soon.

Fingers crossed today goes quickly...I need the weekend to be here almost (ok well maybe a little less than almost) as B2B and Ladybug!
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Positive vibes for you Amy!  I hope their announcement is a re-org and no terminations!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Good Morning!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Options
    ev4149ev4149 member
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  Warm vibes for B2B and Ladybug and good work vibes for Amy!

Bean, that band aid story is gross.  It could be worse though.... I once booked hotel, and I arrived late, maybe 11:30 at night.  The hotel gave me a key card, and I went into the room, and some dude was in there sleeping!  Talk about freak out.  (He freaked out and so did I!)  They accidentally gave us both keys to the same room.  So, there are worse things to find in your room than a band aid...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha OMG Ev! That's horrifying! On both parts!
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ev4149ev4149 member
    edited December 2011
    Even worse, I was there for a wedding.  The dude was at the wedding the next day.  Awkward!!  At least he didn't sleep naked...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hahaha Ev! That's terrible! You definitely had it worse than a gross bandaid.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Isn't that what the latch thing is for?  So even if a random person (usually housekeeping) has a key to get in, they still can't open the door?  Of course, hearing someone open and slam the door on the lock while I was sleeping would still scare the hell out of me.
  • Options
    ev4149ev4149 member
    edited December 2011
    The guy didn't bother to put the latch on.  Lesson learned, that's for sure!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    Bean... I just puked in my mouth a little.

Amy.. sending you positive vibes, and fingers crossed!

B2B.. it's supposed to be sunny on Saturday, that's something, right??

Since I didn't have to work yesterday, I finally got the motivation up to pack some more boxes!  Yayay.   I close two weeks from today!
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Good morning all!  Glad to be back...I missed the knot and you guys.  I'm enjoying catching up with what's going on with everyone!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 235 invited so far!
    image 144 are ready to party!
    image 91 will be missing out!
    image 0 are MIA!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amer- Two weeks yay!!! Good Luck.. packing is the worst.. but so is unpacking BUT once everything has "its place" at YOUR HOME it will all be worth it.. :)

B2B- Don't freak out about the weather. The week of my wedding the wedding was going back and forth with good/bad all week and it worked out. If it is cold or snowing atleast it will provide for gorgeous pictures outside.. verses rain which limits you to indoors or outdoors with umbrellas.... (and muddy dress). Most of all, once you are inside for your ceremony and reception no one cares about the weather, even you!! You will have an amazing day and it will be a day you will NEVER FORGET :)

Bean- GROSS!!!!

Ev- That is soo embarassing.. good thing he was a clothed sleeping man.. Ha Ha
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011

I hate 9:00 meetings.... can't you at least wait until 10 or something. 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards