Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

My dress is here 10 weeks early PIP

I sooo love my dress, simple yet makes a statement.
imageAnniversary

Re: My dress is here 10 weeks early PIP

• angelstar975angelstar975 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Congrats!! It looks awesome on you!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats! It's stunning!
  • I love it! The bottom is so unique, it looks like a modern fairy dress!
  • Congrats!  It looks great on you!!
  • Gorgeous! It looks perfect on you
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's so beautiful! I love it! Are you going to do a sash?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_my-dress-is-here-10-weeks-early-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:b2b42be1-7345-41b7-a97c-147ea57b9559Post:1393fdd7-1d4e-4a58-bf75-f8c6742062e9">Re: My dress is here 10 weeks early PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's so beautiful! I love it! Are you going to do a sash?
    Posted by Johnsonk313[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I am going back and forth on a black sash. I figure I would decide at my first fitting.</div>
    imageAnniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_my-dress-is-here-10-weeks-early-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:b2b42be1-7345-41b7-a97c-147ea57b9559Post:f02ccf6f-12a9-494f-a4e8-2debec9c134d">Re: My dress is here 10 weeks early PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: My dress is here 10 weeks early PIP : I am going back and forth on a black sash. I figure I would decide at my first fitting.
    Posted by 20pearls16[/QUOTE]

Your dress is Beautiful! Or instead of the black sash, what about a black belt with bling in the middle for the front of the dress? I think, that would put some color to the dress and brings it out even more?
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards