Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

I have completely lost

the will to work today.

I'm dragging my feet like crazy. Seriously.
Anniversary
TTC since 12/17/11
BFP 02/19/2012
M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I have completely lost

• Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I second that.

I did one productive thing and thats it. 75% of my office is out so it's hard to work when you get 'out of offices' from everyone you normally work with. :-P
    I hope my boss lets me leave early

Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Normally there's another girl that works across from me, and I'm still technically in training. She's out on vacation, and I'm lost in my paperwork. I figured out a bunch of things, but I'm bored with what I was doing all morning... and I don't want to start it back up again!
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    bigjajapoofbigjajapoof member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel you, I lost the will to work when I woke up this morning. Needless to say nothing has been done today. I'm just here to collect the paycheck.
    Even though i'm now married you ladies can't get rid of me. Hit me up www.facebook.com/groomzilla BOOYAH!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes. So much.

Now, shiits goin' down in the office... I'm kinda enjoying it. I only have a half hour left...
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yea..they're pretty much paying me to do nothing

they should just close the office this week.
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards