Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Bridesmaid Dresses

Hi Everyone! I really do not want my BMs to have to pay more than $150 on dresses but I do not like what I see at David's Bridal. Are there any other local shops that carry inexpensive gowns?

Re: Bridesmaid Dresses

• It's not a shop but you can try tbdress.com. they had some reasonable prices.
  • We went to Alfred Angelo in Cherry Hill.  My girls spent $135 on their dresses. 
  • Go to Ashley's Bridal in Warminster. I was able to get long gowns for $142 plus flat $50 alterations no matter what needs to be done. Pay attention to alteration fees because that's how a lot of BM's get the one over. They had cheaper dresses too.
  • J. Crew's dresses are in the neighborhood of $150-200 normally, but they have 30% off and free shipping every other week, it seems like. My girls got their dresses there and a couple of them lucked out and chose a dress that was put on sale for a brief period for $69.99! That, coupled w/ 30% off and free shipping made for a couple of very happy bridesmaids :)  None of the others paid more than $120 for theirs and their dresses are street-sized, so you don't have to worry about going by measurements alone.  I don't think any of my girls are getting any alterations at all, actually.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards