Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Pre-Cana Classes in Philadelphia

Does anyone know of a Pre-Cana class that is offered on Saturdays? Thanks!!!

Re: Pre-Cana Classes in Philadelphia

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would call around to different churches.  Mine was offered on a Saturday, but I took it in March so I don't know when the next one would be.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Steph--ask your diocese when their classes are.  You also have another option, which is what I decided to do... Engaged Encounter.  There's one in the Diocese of Wilmington, and you can apply it to whatever diocese you need to.  We had people from Jersey, Maryland, and PA. 

Engaged Encounter is a bit more expensive than the traditional Pre Cana classes, but everything is done in one weekend.  The retreat starts on Friday and you stay until Sunday afternoon.  I know a few other brides on these boards who did EE and we all have really wonderful things to say about it.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    Smile1114Smile1114 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Maternity BVM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
    11/11/11

*Make A Wish*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FYI - I got married in Philly, and my church approved us for doing online pre cana classes.. It's allowed in the archdiocese of Phila.  and it was great...... :)
  • Options
    LadybugBride3LadybugBride3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did our pre-cana on a sat at St. Mary's of the Assumption in Manayunk.  All the parishes in Manayunk, Roxborough and East Falls do their pre-cana there. 

image 247 Invited so far!
    image 170 Are ready to party!
    image 35 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are MIA!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    on-line classes? thats awesome! my fiance works nite work so its tough! how did you go about doing it on-line?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards