Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Items for sale

I have some leftovers from my wedding from a few weeks ago - let me know if you are interested

1. cardbox - upholstered white satin damask with it's clear box so it stays nice and clean! $15

Centerpiece items:

light blue table poly "linen" runners: 28 available - $40 for all - they were originally 3.13 a piece. These are NOT satin/shiny they are nice and matte with serged hems

12 centerpieces available - they are all a little different glass pieces that I put together and painted an almond cream color so they look like milk glass with moss on top. The moss is just glued onto floral foam and pops right out if you want to fill them with something else. They also painted very easily so they can be painted another color
$50 for all

I have 95 LED tealights - (4 boxes) 1.5 boxes were never used while the others ran for about 6 hours. I did test one and it was still burning after 2 days (don't worry I am keeping that one so no risk of it being mixed in) - I believe they typically run for about 70 hours.
$35 for all

110 + pieces of 90lb INDEX weight cardstock - 8.5 x 14 (legal size)
We used these for our paddle fan programs (you can just print and fold in half - so easy!)
$10

I also have 198 white envelopes that are a nice weight and smooth texture for 6 x 9" invites. They work out great for outer envelopes too.
$10 for all

let me know if you are interested in anything - I am in the Blue Bell area but willing to meet up closer to wherever you are

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards