Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Looking for Vendors in Phila? I was just married and loved all of mine!

I recently was married and the day was made perfect by the amazing vendors I worked with.  Everything was better than I had hoped and there was no stress for me on the day of the wedding because they took care of everything without even a phone call or question from me.  Since I know how stressful it can be to find good vendors when planning a wedding I thought I would share their information for anyone who might be looking.

Venue - The Crystal Tea Room - The planning was an easy process and the day of everything was perfect.  They were willing to negotiate pricing and would work with us on anything we wanted to do or needed.  The food was also amazing!

Band - Mission Dance - I cannot say enough wonderful things about this band.  They were wonderful to work with playing numerous songs that weren't on their list.  They kept the party going all night and even brought my husband and I up on stage at the end of the night.

Flowers - Valley Green Florist - Fran does amazing work and is flexible to create whatever you want.  Everything from my bouquet to the table arrangements were absolutely beautiful.

Hair - Studio Teknik - This salon is located on South between 9th and 10th.  They shut down the salon for us so we had the place to ourselves.  Everyone loved their hair - and I am generally very picky and even I was thrilled.

Makeup - Larisa (http://www.beautybylarisa.com/) - Larisa did a wonderful job and was able to fit extra people in.  She worked quick but gave each girl a different look.

So, I just thought I would share.  I hope some of you find this information helpful.

Re: Looking for Vendors in Phila? I was just married and loved all of mine!

• Options
    Thanks so much for the reviews! It's always helpful when brides share their experiences!

I looked at the Ballroom at the Ben which is the other venue run by the people that do the Crystal Tea Room. I didn't end up choosing it, but they were willing to be really flexible for us so I would second the recommendation for Finley Catering, either Crystal Tea Room or Ballroom at the Ben!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Cool!  We're using Valley Green for our wedding next April.  Apparently he grew up with one or both of my fiance's parents so we're getting a phenomenal deal.  Glad to see he does good work.  We're planning remotely so I have never even talked to the guy.  

Would you mind PMing pics of your flowers?  It would be really cool to see some of his recent work.   
  • Options
    The private message would not work so I am just replying with some pictures.  I do not have any of the table arrangements yet but below is a picture of my bouquet and my bridesmaids.

• Options
    Very nice Kate,

I'll have to pass them along to fiance.  I know she's anxious about it.   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards