Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

American Limo

Has anyone ever used them?

I'm searching for a limo to take me and my bridal party of 5 to our venu in Bryn Athyn. And then possibly bring me and FI to the Philly airport.
All so far have been 800+ and they had the best deal.

Re: American Limo

• edited December 2011
    Hi, Stephanie!

I would check out the vendor list which is on the link at the bottom of my signature.  The Philly Blog.  It has a list of all of the different vendors that Philly brides have used.

But I will say that Limos Today is very popular.  I'm not having a limo at all, but ButtonsPepper used Limos Today, and she loved them.  Bride_to_be_2011 used them for her bach, and they were pretty reasonable.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011

Thank you!

• edited December 2011
    Hi-

I would also check out Secrets Limo. I am getting a limo (holds 10) and its well under $800 (for 3 hours- they charge hourly after that)- I think it was around $550. however, that also includes a discount for booking a shuttle with them as well. even without the discount- I think it would still be cheaper than what you are looking at now.
    good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Priya310Priya310 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Ali Baba limos.  we just booked this past weekend.  we are getting a total of 4 limos (three for 3 hours each and one for 8 hours) for a total of $3500.  the one that we are having for 8 hours holds 20 people.
  • edited December 2011
    I used American Limo for my finance's 30th birthday in April. I think they did an awesome job, they were on time and very affordable. They even made a couple pit stops for us to get food and stuff without charging for it. I would definitely recommend them as well as use them again. The limo inside was very pretty and well kept.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards