Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Philly Wedding Band

Does anyone know of a good wedding band for 6k or less?

Thanks.

Re: Philly Wedding Band

• Options
    I'm not sure which bands we looked at would fall under 6k for a June wedding...But some places to start:
    We looked into the Rich Posmontier Ensemble.  Ended up not quite what we wanted but they were good.   I'm pretty sure the FM Band is also in that price range, even in June.  We also really liked the Urban Guerilla Orchestra, but I don't remember their pricing.
    We're going with the Don Eaton Band, who I am super psyched about!  But I think they would be over 6k in June...

346 Invited imageimage 206 Are ready to party!! image 115 Are missing out image 28 Are making me wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I highly recommend 2nd Vision. They played at my wedding and people are still talking.They were awesome!!!! We paid around $6,000.00 for a 10 piece band.  I am sure if you dont want 10 piece the price would be lower. I also added ceremony music as well.
    You should check them out.
    image 211 Invited image 153 Ready to Party image 58 Are Missing Out Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We used 747 Orchestra and they were OUTSTANDING!!  Their energy, songs they played and excitement they created on the dance floor was beyond what we expected  747orchestra.com
  • Options
    David Christopher Band!
  • Options
    Ive heard good things about these bands im checking into prices now
     band  purple reign
    central park  the band
    Rich Posmontier
     Melanie Rice
    Bigg Romeo
     Vibe Tribe
  • Options
    Chico's Vibe is a very talented band for weddings and gets all generations up and dancing. I'm not sure what their rate is but here's the link: http://www.chicosvibe.com/
  • Options
    Lima Bean Riot is awesome
  • Options
    Oh Lima Bean Riot quoted me $5500 for a July wedding btw
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards