April 2012 Weddings

color help please

what colors are you guys choosing for your bridesmaid dresses??

My best friend is getting married same year in August and is choosing hot pink. 
I feel like i'm behind the ball here, I dont have any colors picked out, i only have church and venue booked. 

I like bright colors.  But also like blue! hellp

Re: color help please

• edited April 2011
    We're using DB Oasis and Sunbeam- we both like intense colors, and my MOH (the only bridesmaid I've asked so far) will look awesome in the bright blue. If I have any more bridesmaids, the only thing I'm going to ask them to do is to have the dress in the same color. Bright blue with silver shoes will look really pretty! I think, since FIs nieces (and hopefully our flower girls!!!) are half-Filipino and have that gorgeous coloring, that we might either put them in the bright yellow color or just have them wear white. Our accent color is DB Apple, so I can wear my favorite pair of red heels :). When we picked out our colors, we chose something that would work for either a spring or summer wedding, and since we're getting married on April 21st I think we JUST might pull it off :).

I plan on using yellow roses, hydrangeas, blue hyacinth, red roses, and maybe orchids and stephanotis. Blue is one of the most popular wedding colors, and there's a lot you can do with it!
    "Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."- Emily Bronte Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards