Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Bridesmaid vent-kinda long

I hate to complain but I really need to vent and I figured no one would understand as well as my fellow knotties.

Only 2 of my 6 bridesmaids have ordered their dresses for my October 14th wedding (even though they were "advised" to order dresses by the end of May.) Three of the remaining 4 have assured me that they will be ordering this weekend. The final bridesmaid has said she can't afford to order until mid-July. I was told that if she orders that late, they can't guarantee that the dress will arrive on time or that there will be time for alterations. Unfortunately, I'm not in a financial situation that allows me to pay for her dress. I'm now freaking out. What if the dress doesn't come in? I'm also pretty angry because she assured me in April when the ladies selected the dress that she was going to order it then. I realize that weddings are expensive and I get that her finances aren't great right now. I just wish she had come to me a few weeks ago so that perhaps I could have helped in some way!!!! Ok thanks! I just needed to get that out.

Wedding Pic Preview

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards