Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

***Amy***

I saw you will be in Barcelona for your Honeymoon. I was in Barcelona for 3 days back in September. I have to make a recommendation. The best tapas we had in Barcelona were at a small place called, EL Xampanyet. The address is Calle Montcada 22.  It is right near the Picasso Museum.  It is a small place and seems to be very popular. We arrived minutes after it opened for dinner and it was nearly full!  I think it may be open for lunch but dinner is probably the best time to take in all of the ambiance. It was amazing.

If you are looking to relax we also went to an Arab bath and had massages. The place was called: Aire de Barcelona Arab Baths. http://www.airedebarcelona.com/index.html It was not very expensive and was very relaxing.

Where will you be cruising to?

Sorry to make an unsolicited rec. but the food was so good I tell everyone, even if they are not going to Barcelona. :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Planning Bio
Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!

Re: ***Amy***

• edited December 2011

/butting in. 

now I wanna go to Barcelona...

Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • amy727amy727 member
    Sixth Anniversary 1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for the recommendations.  We are going to Cannes France, Pisa/Florence Italy, and Rome. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Jealous! I was in Florence and Rome as well but do not have any particular recs. Everything I ate in Italy was the best thing I had ever eaten. We almost tacked on a few days after Spain to go to Cannes. You will have such a great time!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards