July 2012 Weddings
Options

Friday the 13th?!

Holy crap i just realized that tomorrow is Friday, the 13th! I am wicked superstitious so I hope it is not going to be a bad day!!! Any of you girls superstitious about friday the 13th?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Friday the 13th?!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_friday-13th-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:8c74e79e-4bb8-4ebf-817c-319a52170a96Post:e4ad7ed5-2761-4024-8b72-d4e57a947577">Friday the 13th?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Holy crap i just realized that tomorrow is Friday, the 13th! I am wicked superstitious so I hope it is not going to be a bad day!!! Any of you girls superstitious about friday the 13th?
    Posted by bells24412[/QUOTE]

Yes that is why I would not get married on July 13th which is also a friday.  I just hate the #13
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Nope, it's my mom's birthday!!!!
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Not at all.

With my first boyfriend, our first date was on a Friday the 13th, with full moon (which alledgedly doubles bad luck). Friday the 13th always was our lucky day :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Nope, Friday the 13th is usually a lucky day for me.
    . Anniversary aandt image
  • Options
    It's a Friday, which automatically makes it good. It is kind of weird that there are so many of them this year.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Nope! I'm not superstitious at all. I opened an umbrella inside and walked under a ladder at work all in one day the other day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am extremely superstitious and refused to get married in 2013, I've never had any significant bad things happen on that day but I still keep in mind of the day it's self.
    Once in awhile,right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    Nope not superstitious at all. Going to pick up my dress tomorrow, hoping it's a good day for me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Untitled
    image 218 Invited image 130 Are ready to party!! image 79 Are missing out. :(image 10 Are making me wait. :(
  • Options

I am.  For the past three years, on every Friday the 13th I have had someone close to me go into the hospital:(

MyHereWearsCamo&DogTags*May22
  • Options
    Nope, not superstitious at all. I do *kind of* buy into the whole full moon brings out the weirdos theory, but only because I've heard too many stories from other nurses who work in the ER and swear it's true.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    owengirl996owengirl996 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Not really, but I do sometimes think about it and hope nothing bad happens!

Our wedding rehersal will be on a Friday the 13th!! Which I didn't even realize until we'd (re)booked it...but eh, hopefully everything is ok or I might become superstitious!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    I better not be, I'm getting married on the 13th ;-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Nope.. I wanted to get married on the 13th but FI is very superstitious.  mekiakoo tomorrow is my dads birthday!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Nope!  Especially since my wedding date is 7/13!!! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards