Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Flower Help

My bridesmaids are wearing Purple(Regency) dresses. What color flowers should they have for a may Wedding. And what flowers would you recommend for the bride.
I'm so bad at picking colors, so any recommendations would be appreciated!

Thanks

Re: Flower Help

• My bridesmaids wore navy blue dresses, and their bouquets were all ivory flowers (hand opened roses primarily).  To make the MOH stand out, I got some picasso calla lillies thrown in, which are calla lillies with a deep purple center.  That could be really pretty with your purple dresses, too!

Since their bouquets were white, I wanted mine to complement their dress, so it was all purples.  I think it would also go well with your scheme. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • If you have a florist you should ask them.  Mine was really helpful in picking what matched.  With purple you could use white, lavender and purple flowers.  You could add pink or green or even yellow too. They look nice with purple. Aren't tulips around in May?
  • Yes I agree with PP, there are many options,a florist will be able to choose colors that agree with the bridal party & the decor of the room
  • Thanks everyone! I'm working on finding a florist, I'm meeting with Whimsical flowers next month, so I'll see what they recommend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards