July 2012 Weddings
Options

Good 'ol Friday Chat....

I am so over today, it is going by SUPER slow!!

On the other hand FI shifted from 3rd shift to 1st shift and he being super Mr. Cranky pants which I completely understand, but I just can't stand his tude at the moment....grrr...Wine please!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Good 'ol Friday Chat....

• Options
    me too I have 50 minutes and I need them to be over I am so freaking bored at work and pretty much did nothing all day today except talk to you ladies. 
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I'm SOOOO bored at work too. I could be working on a project, but I don't have the energy or the desire. I have a little over an hour before I can blow this joint.  I just want to go home and see if I have any RSVPs in my mailbox, walk my dogs, and eat dinner. I'm starving!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Yes! I am so glad you started this. I meant to, but then got lazy.

I decided to order a Groom's Cake for fiance for the RD. It'll be a sculpted Bengals helmet like this, with red velvet cake and cream cheese buttercream inside:

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I get to leave work at 3:30 today!! We have a system outage so we can't use our regular programs, so I cleaned my desk...riveting.
  • Options
    I'm so envious of you east coasters! It's only noon here :-( I think I'm going to get a mani/pedi on my lunch though to get me out of the office and put me in a happy friday mood. so ready for a skinny girl margarita. They are good, but so strong :-)
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    God, me either  - - this day is CREEPING by.  I cant wait to get out of here.  It's so slow and so boring! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    An hour and 45 minutes to go and it's killing me!! Today is dragging too, and I'm getting a cold so I'm kind of miserable right now. I really want to relax tonight but I have a ton of running around to do :(
    Photobucket
  • Options
    bridetobe - I love the cake inspiration, so cute! I'm sure it will be a big hit at the RD :-)  Thanks for reminding me that I need to get in touch with a bakery to discuss my grooms cake idea.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_good-ol-friday-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:8cf026ea-a40b-468b-9635-60f1c48eddccPost:633f7a48-33b2-432c-8f25-e3e9704865cf">Re: Good 'ol Friday Chat....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm so envious of you east coasters! It's only noon here :-( I think I'm going to get a mani/pedi on my lunch though to get me out of the office and put me in a happy friday mood. so ready for a skinny girl margarita. They are good, but so strong :-)
    Posted by lvissers[/QUOTE]

i love betheny frenkel even though she can be annoying on her show.
  • Options
    I have so much work to do but I just don't feel like doing it.

Fiance texted me from the pool in Vegas. I'm so jealous he's getting tan. They're going to play tennis this afternoon, apparently.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_good-ol-friday-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:8cf026ea-a40b-468b-9635-60f1c48eddccPost:ea6c7a94-8d0e-4cc1-b0bc-db9df49857b3">Re: Good 'ol Friday Chat....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have so much work to do but I just don't feel like doing it.<strong> Fiance texted me from the pool in Vegas</strong>. I'm so jealous he's getting tan. They're going to play tennis this afternoon, apparently.
    Posted by bridetobe71412[/QUOTE]

This is so mean haha. I want to be laying out by a pool right now. I just turned on my space heater at work... it's 80 degrees outside.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Ahh so bored at work!~  And it is beautiful here today!  I have nothing going on since I am going to be out of the office and in Frankfurt all next week!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_good-ol-friday-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:8cf026ea-a40b-468b-9635-60f1c48eddccPost:b7fe19f6-0357-4ae6-829d-5195737dc6e3">Re: Good 'ol Friday Chat....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good 'ol Friday Chat.... : This is so mean haha. I want to be laying out by a pool right now. I just turned on my space heater at work... it's 80 degrees outside.
    Posted by ceglare4[/QUOTE]

haha, I have my fleece on with the space heater next to me!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_good-ol-friday-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:8cf026ea-a40b-468b-9635-60f1c48eddccPost:ea6c7a94-8d0e-4cc1-b0bc-db9df49857b3">Re: Good 'ol Friday Chat....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have so much work to do but I just don't feel like doing it. Fiance texted me from the pool in Vegas. I'm so jealous he's getting tan. They're going to play tennis this afternoon, apparently.
    Posted by bridetobe71412[/QUOTE]

nice at least you heard from him :)  sounds like a nice low key day !
  • Options
    I have been SO bored today at work. My to do list currently has about 13 big projects on it, some of which are overdue, but I have no motivation right now. and I am tired, and I am stressed out. I should just go home!
  • Options
    Indeed! He'll be there till Sunday so I'm sure the strippers/naked dance parties will come this weekend . . . hahahahaha :(

I have my space heater on, too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If I put on my space heater the the fuse blows.. It sucks!  So instead i sit with a blanket wrapped around me .
  • Options
    I am over here thinking that is 4 o'clock and it is only 3:20pm God help me! lol.
  • Options
     I just had a really funny picture in my head of all of us sitting in our offices bundled up with our space heaters on and a whole pile of work in front of us, TKing. At least that's what I'm doing!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    haha, Same here ceglare!
  • Options
    I actually just ate my lunch. Recently, I've been eating lunch at like 3pm. That's stupid, isn't it. It's not because I'm not hungry - I just forget it's lunchtime.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What is with that, its 80 degrees outside and its like an igloo in the office...and to top it off its still only 3:25 pm :(

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_good-ol-friday-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:8cf026ea-a40b-468b-9635-60f1c48eddccPost:86bc3898-02ed-421b-af12-abded1b093db">Re: Good 'ol Friday Chat....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good 'ol Friday Chat.... : I do this basically every day. I usually forget breakfast, too. It's really bad.
    Posted by Schatzi13[/QUOTE]

I wish I had this issue. I am always hungry.
  • Options
    Oh I would DIE if I ate that late. I have to eat breakfast, and then I'm hungry again at like 10:30ish, and even if I eat a mid-morning snack, I have to eat at 12:30. I get super cranky if I'm hungry.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    See, I always eat breakfast. It's my favorite meal. But then I'm like . . . oh crap, it's 3pm, isn't it.

I think I drank enough wine last night to last me for several weeks, but I am still contemplating geting more tonight while I clean/watch SYTTD/pack for Philly.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I need a tan really bad! I am pale for a Portuguese person!
  • Options
    I want to be outside it is so nice out!!  This is the view from my desk.  We have a little patio that we can't even use hence the "no exit" wording.  I wish I could lay out during my lunch break on the patio everyday :)

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_good-ol-friday-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:8cf026ea-a40b-468b-9635-60f1c48eddccPost:cdaff3a6-af89-4403-a9dd-59e3becf670d">Re: Good 'ol Friday Chat....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've heard that New England has been really warm and beautiful lately. I'm jealous! It was cloudy and gross here this morning. I'm wearing a scarf.
    Posted by Schatzi13[/QUOTE]

It is Beautiful here! Wish I was outside though.
  • Options
    God LADY that view would kill me, it looks sooooo tempting!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_good-ol-friday-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:8cf026ea-a40b-468b-9635-60f1c48eddccPost:26c772b1-82d0-4102-9620-f5796b0e3709">Re: Good 'ol Friday Chat....</a>:
    [QUOTE]God LADY that view would kill me, it looks sooooo tempting!
    Posted by ceglare4[/QUOTE]

i seriously want to strip off my clothes and go lay out!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards