Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Favorite things you do with FI

What are some of your favorite things to do together? (get your minds out of the gutter)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Favorite things you do with FI

• Options
    Curl up on the couch and watch T.V Smile
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited March 2012

One of my favorite things is date night. We usually just go to the movies or out to dinner but I just love the quality time. I was devastated when he said we have to cut down on date nights to save for the wedding lol 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    colleenm18colleenm18 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_favorite-things-you-do-with-fi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:d9efcbe6-9f58-4d47-9440-672e729767fcPost:a9ecc438-4c9b-4f47-946c-b0dcf6e5f288">Re: Favorite things you do with FI</a>:
    [QUOTE]Curl up on the couch and watch T.V
    Posted by 20pearls16[/QUOTE]

Agree!  I also like cooking dinner together and then snuggleing on the couch .  In the summer we love taking day trips to the beach and in the winter we like to take trips to ski for the day :)
  • Options
    We have date night on fridays. We usually go out to dinner since that is the only day we have together. I work days and he works nights except for Friday (as of right now). He is a chef so he has crazy hours...
    image 211 Invited image 153 Ready to Party image 58 Are Missing Out Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We love watching TV on the couch together, but my favorite day of the month is First Friday, when we venture out to different neighborhoods in the city for the art galleries and showcases, and treat ourselves to dinner and dessert. Since we're having to save a ton for this wedding, it's nice to know we'll have one night a month where we don't have to pinch every penny. I highly recommend First Friday in Manayunk :)
  • Options
    Believe it or not, one of my favorite things is when I'm on the computer or reading or something, and he's sitting next to me playing video games or watching TV. I don't know why. I also love going out to eat with him and going shopping together, whether it be for groceries or clothes or whatever.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards