Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Wedding Items for Sale

I recently got married, May 14th...yayy!  I have plenty of leftover items for sale if anyone is interested and thought I would post here first.

I have 10 black shepherd hooks that were used to hang lanterns bought from IKEA. All 10 for $10 if interested.

Lanterns $15 for all 10 or $2 each.  See here for lantern www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00138861">http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00138861

Thank you cake bags from AC Moore.  I had all intention of using these for leftover cake for guests to take home at the end of the night, but it never happened.  I have 8 of these and would be happy to have someone else use them.  Again $1.50 each or all 8 for $10.  There are 20 bags to a package.

Finally I have 6, 5"x5" glass square vases also from AC Moore and I am selling these for $5 each.   I also have a white birdcage for collecting wedding cards for $30.

I live in Center City and would be happy to meet locally if you are interested in any of the above items.  Feel free to email me at MeggyG20@comcast.net if you have questions or want to see pictures of anything.  

Re: Wedding Items for Sale

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Meggie- I'll take the lanterns & shepherds hooks from you. I'll email you as soon as I can switch over from work email. (Probably about 5 minutes.)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards