Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Photography Help!!

I am helping my sister plan her wedding in October of 2013.  I am in a bit of sticker shock here since my wedding was almost 10 years ago...

Who is your photographer?  How much are you paying?  What does your package contain?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Photography Help!!

• Options
    We're doing an upgraded package but our photographer can do a wedding for $1600 that includes 1 photographer, 1 book, and 4 hours of shooting. That's really a fantastic deal - but we wanted a bit more.  He's extremely talented too.  We couldn't believe how affordable he is. DLutzphoto.com
  • Options
    I am using John Barone. I am using the unlimited package ($3600) which includes 2 photographers (for 1 calendar day... meaning whenever the prep work starts to midnight); an online gallery; and all images on a CD. It also includes a photobooth (as he is a fashion photographer by training... its more of a fashion shoot, in black in white).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The cost really depends on our photographer and what the packages include. Prices can start very inexpensively, but go up really high depending on how established they are.

If your sister and her fiance and looking for an engagement photographer, I'm currently offering free sessions in PA/DE/MD areas, as I build my portfolio. If you are interested, you can email me at contact.lnicolephotography@gmail.com for details - I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have :)
  • Options
    I loved John Barone but he wasn't available on my date. I used Matthew Wright, Fig Tree Photography. 2350 for two shooters, and ten hours of coverage. LOVED my photos.
  • Options
    I'm using Nicole Leigh Photography.  Her package was around $2300 and included engagement photos, 6 hours of coverage w/ 2 shooters, and a high res CD of images.  I didn't want prints or albums so it's perfect for me.  We just got a sampling of our engagement photo proofs and they're fantastic!!!
  • Options
    Jenna Walcott Photography! She is awesome and definitely what you are looking for.

Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards