Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

What has been your favorite part of Wedding Planning?

Throughout your wedding planning what has been some of your favorite moments?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: What has been your favorite part of Wedding Planning?

• Options
    Basically whenever we check something off the list. I feel so accomplished. :-)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I think just watching it all come to life....Finding the dress, finding the bridesmaids dress, booking everything...It is all becoming so real and falling into place.  Like jessa1228 said the feeling of accomplishment is so good!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    My favorite part so far has been actually sending out the STDs. I felt like it really real now! Also getting those first calls and texts back from my guest saying they got them and loved them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Finding my dress was pretty awesome...everything went smoothly, the consulatnt was nice and actually the dress was her pick...I got 20% off the dress and I feel beautiful in it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My favorite part of wedding planning is definitely the first time I set foot in my venue. I walked in and felt like I had been there before (which I hadn't.) I looked around and in my head I saw myself putting on my gown in the bridal room, I saw myself descending the staircase and I saw my amazing FI waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs. It still makes me feel giddy thinking about it.

Wedding Pic Preview

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards