Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Shoes??? -- Cover of 2011 Real Simple Weddings Magazine

I love the shoes on the cover of the 2011 cover of real simple weddings magazine -- they're turquoise/blueish color with a rosette.  Does anyone know where I can find them?  

Re: Shoes??? -- Cover of 2011 Real Simple Weddings Magazine

• edited December 2011
    Shouldn't they give credit somewhere in said magazine?  Can you write in to said magazine or call them and ask?  I would be shocked if shoes on a magazine cover weren't there for some form of advertising purposes.  This should be easy info to find if you go directly to the source :)
  • gkishbauchgkishbauch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are Kate Spade - credits are in the back :)
  • edited December 2011
    Mmmm... kate spade....
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011
    I love those shoes too!  I wanted to have them as my something blue!!!
  • edited December 2011
    has anyone been able to find them on any websites?  I'm on kate spades website right now and cannot find them.  Thanks!!

~Jen
  • jaqbqwkjaqbqwk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kate Spade Kamille. I've called the Kate spade store and outlets, no luck. They had them on zappos, but are sold out. They do have them in other colors though! I found mine last night on eBay. New without box :) good luck!!
  • tamstrofftamstroff member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The blue shoes on the cover of Real Simple Weddings, are by kate spade. I have had no luck finding them, but have found similar shoes online. Good luck!
  • athielathiel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Any suggestions for site you have found similar shoes to the Kate Spade Kamille?

• MackynMikeMackynMike member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    if anyone has the teal ones in 5 1/2, i'll buy them used! i'm getting married in october 2011
  • tiffanycook1tiffanycook1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also want these shoes!  :)  I want the blue ones.  I would also be willing to buy them used...size 6, 6.5, or 7.  I have looked every where for these shoes...and they are no where to be found!!

Tiffany
    [email protected]
  • alicialouisaalicialouisa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    myglassslipper.com has a nice selection of kate spade shoes- they are dyable. Unfortunately, the Kamille is no longer available in white/dyable :( but they have some gorgeous styles that are quite similar. After seeing that cover, I too went on a quest to find the Kamille in navy but ended up with the Keeden- same shoe, different detail... and the color is perfect! 
  • hlmllrhlmllr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am having a hard time finding these shoes.  They are exatly what I want for my wedding. You mentioned that you found something similar online...would you mind sharing where you found them?  Thank you.

hm

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards