Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

T.G.I.F.

Happy Friday Everyone!
Now's the time to talk about your week...
Why you're glad it's Friday (or maybe why you aren't glad)! And your plans for the weekend-WR and NWR!

imageimageimage

March 2013 Board February Siggy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lauren & William
Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 152 Invited so far!
image 100 Are ready to party!
image 24 Will be missing out!
image 28 Are MIA!

Re: T.G.I.F.

• I'm so excited for the weekend!  My FI and I are going up to Atlantic City with some of our college friends. 

We also got our save the dates in the mail yesterday!  We used a deal from groupon so we ended up ordering way in advance, but the price was great.
  • Ordered my wedding dress this week!!

• <div>Going to open house at Aldie Mansion. Menu samples provided by Jeffery Miller Catering. Looking forward to tasting those hors d'evours -- all made from scratch. Yum!</div><div><p style="color:#222222;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:13.333333969116211px;font-style:normal;line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;background-color:#ffffff;" class="MsoNormal"> </p></div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://buckscounty.weddings.com/sites/weddings/pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_tgif-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:e18b256b-4808-48d2-8a89-09170e110465Post:9f604c7b-ff84-4f0d-8a84-130b769f1b82">Re: T.G.I.F.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ordered my wedding dress this week!!
    Posted by cherylstein[/QUOTE]
  • WR: Picking up my special ordered bridal shoes from David's Bridal sometime this weekend!

NWR: Family, FI and I are going to World Cafe Live in DE to watch my niece dance. Apparently, it's a really big thing tonight. Tomorrow, we have a pool party at a friend's house. Hoping to just rest on Sunday!!!

imageimageimage

March 2013 Board February Siggy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lauren & William
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 152 Invited so far!
    image 100 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image 28 Are MIA!
  • Yay for Friday! It's going to be a busy weekend for me but I'm looking forward to it!
    Tonight when I get home from work, I have to put the finishing touches on my shower hostess gifts.
    Saturday I have my hair and makeup trial and then it is my future FIL's bday so the whole family is going over to make dinner and celebrate.
    Sunday is my ("secret") bridal shower. I'm excited for the event but I'm also glad when it will be over! There has been A TON of drama amongst my bridesmaids that unfortunately I have heard about so I'm ready for the drama to, hopefully, end.

Edit: Wow, after reading that I realized how much it stinks that I want what is supposed to be a happy and fun day to be over because of other people's drama. Weddings bring out the best in some and the worst in others. :-(

Wedding Pic Preview

Anniversary
  • I am so happy it's Friday!  This week's big wedding accomplishment was booking Karen Capcino for hair and makeup.  This weekend we plan to review the florist proposal, finalize the rehearsal dinner location, and start pulling together people's addresses.  I'm starting to realize that there's always something to do! 

SharEtobe... I've definitely noticed that weddings can bring out drama - everyone seems to have an opinion! 
  • Heading to the shore as soon as the clock strikes 5pm!!:)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_tgif-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:e18b256b-4808-48d2-8a89-09170e110465Post:53db22c4-e127-4d96-b958-0754d4e3091d">Re: T.G.I.F.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Edit: Wow, after reading that I realized how much it stinks that I want what is supposed to be a happy and fun day to be over because of other people's drama. Weddings bring out the best in some and the worst in others. :-(
    Posted by SharEtoBe[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I hear you sister. My planning was drama-free until about a week ago, and then shiiiiiit just hit the fan. My shower is on Sunday too and I'm waaaay less excited about it now than I was 2 weeks ago.

</div>
    Anniversary
  • WR: I AM GETTING MARRIED!!!! WHOOO HOOO
    NWR: Nothing LOL
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards