Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Hotel with Free Parking in Philadelphia?

Does anyone know of any hotels with free parking in Center City Philadelphia? I don't want my guests to have to pay to park at a hotel nor do I want to pay the cost to park. Or if you have stayed at a nice hotel, in a nice & safe neighborhood on Philadelphia's outskirts where there was free parking please let me know. I am having my reception at Cescaphe and don't want the guests to have to travel very far. Do I have wishful thinking or is there a hotel out there with free parking?

Re: Hotel with Free Parking in Philadelphia?

• around cescaphe??? i would say no free parking... atleast no places i can think of!
  • I don't think you're going to find a hotel in CC with free parking. When I researched hotels for my guests, parking was generally not cheap. It might be worth looking at hotels near the airport. There is also a nice Marriott in Conshohocken, but I don't know if that's too far outside the city for you. 
    Anniversary
  • lauren123455lauren123455 member
    First Comment
    edited June 2012
    Downtown hotels with free parking don't exist.  Free parking downtown is also fairly hard to find (except on Sundays but not near Rittenhouse).  If you have a block of rooms at a hotel, they may be able to give your guests a discounted rate?  We had out wedding at the Loews, and they gave our guests a discounted event rate and possibly a slight discount on the overnight rate.

If you're really concerned about parking costs, Central Parking has pretty good online coupons for most of their lots around the city.  http://philadelphia.centralparking.com/. You could put a link to the coupon for the lot closest to whichever hotel you choose on your wedding website.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • eshesh member
    First Comment
    There is the Holiday inn on Packer Avenue.  Not too far if you take Columbus Blvd down to the end, its almost a straight route.  They've recently rennovated so its not bad.  The Airport is the other option, though further. I have not run across free parking in Center City.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards