Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

North Hills Country Club

My fiance and I are fairly certain we are going to host our reception at North Hills CC in August 2013.  We may be booking it in the next week or two, and I just wanted some feedback on North Hills.  What was your experience if you ever been to North Hills for a wedding or if you're planning your wedding at North Hills?

thank you!

Re: North Hills Country Club

• Options
    We didn't consider North Hills because my fiance's family has all their big events (showers, grad parties, etc) there and we wanted something that would be special and not where his family had been numerous times. But, my MIL loves the place and our rehearsal dinner is going to be at North Hills.  We are having our reception at Meadowlands Country Club in Blue Bell which is minutes away from North Hills.  We consider it a very well kept secret.  You might want to check it out.
  • Options
    We are actually attending a wedding there tomorrow, and we booked it for our wedding this November.  I am super excited to be able to see it done up for a wedding! When we booked it was around Christmas so they had a lot of holiday decor. They also just replaced the floor so I am excited to see how everything turned out.  Jason has been really great to work with as well!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    *Update* NHCC looked amazing!! I thought the service was great. The food had me a little concerned. My FI and I had 2 different types of chicken...we weren't fond of either really. One was a stuffed chicken, and the other I believe was chicken francaise.  The sides were great, green beans and a baked stuffed potato.  We both didn't really eat during the cocktail hour, but everything looked delish and people were not holding back.

I have heard great things about NHCC, and I am still excited to have our wedding there. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Thanks!  My mom and I went to see it all set up for the weddng on Saturday and we ended booking it.  It was nice to see it still look beautiful on a dreary day.  I can't wait to have our wedding there next year! 
  • Options
    Awe!! Congratulations!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards