Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Re: **BP**

• ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    2500 Comments Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ahh, it's kind of hard to believe I'm 16 weeks now...

We got the crib! We also cleaned out the office and it's now a blank room for the nursery :-). My brother is going to come over and paint it, and we should have the crib in a week or two. It's finally starting to feel real. I already love him more then anything.

Still have not felt him other then that one time :-( C'mon little man!

We also got him a little outfit that says "handsome little man" on it and I'm kind of obsessed.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_bp-58?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:e977fc7c-8375-46f5-a7c1-dd4925178f10Post:a53919a9-73a1-4660-ae47-e5c508175157">Re: **BP**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ahh, it's kind of hard to believe I'm 16 weeks now... We got the crib! We also cleaned out the office and it's now a blank room for the nursery :-). My brother is going to come over and paint it, and we should have the crib in a week or two. It's finally starting to feel real. I already love him more then anything. Still have not felt him other then that one time :-( C'mon little man! We also got him a little outfit that says "handsome little man" on it and I'm kind of obsessed.
    Posted by ButtonsPepper[/QUOTE]

I love this entire post.

When did you guys buy the crib? Was it too late on Thursday night?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
    edited December 2011
    Yeah we went Friday because I have a half day. We met right after work since I work 3 minutes away :-). It should be in, in a few weeks!
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome!!

PS - I'm e-mailing you now...
    edited December 2011
    LOVES IT!
  • edited December 2011

BP, I've decided that from this moment forward, I'm referring to your little fruit as Mr. Fruit of the Week.

Also--MP is going to be an uncle again around the same time as you're going to be a mom!  We keep teasing his sister that she's having twins.  You're a few weeks further than she is.

Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
    edited December 2011
    Mr. fruit of the week works :-). He's getting so big I can't believe it!
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    yay he's guacamole this week! ;)
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I heart guacamole.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards