Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Random Poll #2 Because I'm Struggling to Stay Awake!

Re: Random Poll #2 Because I'm Struggling to Stay Awake!

• Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't match mine.  I'd spend way too much money if I did that.

I'm also struggling to stay awake MH.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I put I try to match them but if it doesnt work out that way then it doesnt work out. I dont stress about it haha

speaking of that-- I need new undies and bras
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I need some new ones...
    I love the sets but Id spend so much money that way...

image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh i was thinking 'match' meant like colors that go together. hahaha
    Like I'll match black with black  or black with pink
    I dont really have any matching sets ....
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not unless it's date night....

I have a friend though who coordinates her undies with her outfits. Dead serious. If she has purple in her undies, she's gotta wear purple in her clothes somewhere.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_random-poll-2-because-struggling-stay-awake?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:eed48155-038a-4be9-b9c4-bc53ed5436ffPost:9e2c9f30-95b5-4e5d-9e85-dc3cd3841462">Re: Random Poll #2 Because I'm Struggling to Stay Awake!</a>:
    [QUOTE]oh i was thinking 'match' meant like colors that go together. hahaha Like I'll match black with black  or black with pink I dont really have any matching sets ....
    Posted by Jesster153[/QUOTE]

They don't have to be exact sets... just black/black, red/red, coordinating stripes with solid color of that pattern, etc.  <em>Coordinate</em> may be a better term.
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't match them - sometimes it turns out that way, or on occassion I do (date nights) - but every day I only match my bra to what top I'm wearing
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_random-poll-2-because-struggling-stay-awake?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:eed48155-038a-4be9-b9c4-bc53ed5436ffPost:64a1183b-0a82-43db-8067-fca42ad0dfac">Re: Random Poll #2 Because I'm Struggling to Stay Awake!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I need some new ones... I love the sets but Id spend so much money that way...
    Posted by CaitC21[/QUOTE]

This!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I coordinate colors.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can I just draw attention to the humor in me using an undergarment poll to "stay awake".  LOL  I swear I'm not a freak.
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used to in HS, now DH is lucky if I'm wearing something other then my hanes comfy underwear.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_random-poll-2-because-struggling-stay-awake?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:eed48155-038a-4be9-b9c4-bc53ed5436ffPost:3905da7d-4294-4f2c-ab58-d44484145ff1">Re: Random Poll #2 Because I'm Struggling to Stay Awake!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can I just draw attention to the humor in me using an undergarment poll to "stay awake".  LOL  I swear I'm not a freak.
    Posted by miguelhilary2010[/QUOTE]

We would all like Frisky Friday to get here sooner ;)
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't really think about matching my undies. I wake up too early for that nonsense haha. I do need new ones though.
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Only on special occasions!   Otherwise, nope.   Today for instance - pink and white striped bra, purple undies.  I clash.
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Who is my fellow commando- goer????

:-D
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    "Who is my fellow commando- goer???? "

Here! I cannot imagine wearing underwear everyday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards