Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

looking for an officiant

we are having a rennaissance themed wedding on a tight budget. (i am still in grad school) i have many of the big details but i still need an officiant that would do a non religious ceremony in the reading/philly, PA area that may be willing to play along. any suggestions?

Re: looking for an officiant

• try Pun Nuptials. Revs Marc and Brenda Pun are great. We are doing our non-denominational Irish-themed ceremony with them.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My best friend had a Ren wedding with a Ren style ceremony. I believe she used Joan Fericy who is based in Somerset, NJ. Not sure how far she will travel. My BF wrote most of the ceremony and reviewed it with her prior to the wedding day. Good luck!
  • I'm going to be using Bonnie MacDade for my non-denominational ceremony. I think her basic package is around $100. She's based out of Bucks County.
    Anniversary
  • Rev. Kent Foster is who i am using...i know he does normally non denominational and he also has on his website that he will do country style < so he might be willing to play along w/ ren style too> - he is a great guy we already met with him! he also came very highly recommended from our venue and i know many people who have used him for their weddings! his fee is $500 though
  • Get a self uniting license then get a friend MC in whatever style you like.  This way you get your theme and it's just the cost of the license.  Yay Quakers for allowing this law.  :-)  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards