Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Wake up people!

Who's here, and who's in a food coma after eating too much candy for Easter?

Re: Wake up people!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here... I'm half asleep though. Not from a food coma, but from being up til 1am finishing a book and then being unable to sleep! Boo!!

How was your weekend?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had LOTS of food yesterday, not so much candy, lots of dessert!!!
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LENT IS OVERRR!!!!!!!!! 

I drank a little too much yesterday in celebration of ending my 40 day sobriety.

I don't think all the coffee and advil in the world is going to help this headache.  hehe
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My family decided instead of eating at someones house this year we would do brunch..  I ate *WAY* too much.  I seriously had to unbutton my pants and belt buckle for the remainder of the night.   Back to eating healthy and exercising (after all the chocolate covered pretzels and malted balls my mom got me are gone).   
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Present. FI and I hosted lunch for our parents and my sister. Then I had to go to work.

I really don't like people who go out to eat for holidays.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Nicole, I don't like you either!   LOL.  (I know you were referring to people at your restaurant)    

It was actually VERY odd going out to eat this year, I am so used to holidays at peoples houses.. I am thinking we won't be doing it again, one time was enough and my family missed sitting around and talking without a billion strangers around us.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

You are right. I am only bitter at the people who came to my restaurant! And that we were way over staffed. It wasn't even worth going in!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here!  FI and I stayed home by ourselves yesterday.  We took the opportunity to go golfing while everyone else was home with their families.
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm definitely in a food coma -- and I am surprised at how little candy I ate yesterday after 40 days without!!! We ate our big meal around 2:30, and I realized this morning that I didn't even bother with dinner last night.

Back on the workout regime asap, although I did get plenty of "working out" on Saturday helping FI lug load after load of junk to the dumpster.
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today is FI's bday so we took the day off.  We were going to go to the beach but he didnt wake up til 9:30 so that idea went out the window.  Wish we would have gone (I was up at 7)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here.  I was so sick this weekend. I only ate a few bites of Easter dinner before I felt like I was going to puke. I'm finally eatting soup now, we'll see how that goes.

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nicole, I feel you! 
    When I worked at Applebee's I ALWAYS was schedule for the bar on Easter Sunday.  Talk about a waste of a day.  No one goes out to drink on Easter.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm Jewish, so it was just a nice lazy day off for me.  Smile

I haven't been sticking to the Passover rules - too inconvenient.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Jody, I didn't do passover either.  We had seder at my parent's house, but FI and I don't keep passover.  I have enough food restrictions with trying to diet, I don't need to add more!  Plus matzoh is so hard on the stomach.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    bigjajapoofbigjajapoof member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm here finally. Been busy with my iPad and forgot the internet existed for a bit haha

Even though i'm now married you ladies can't get rid of me. Hit me up www.facebook.com/groomzilla BOOYAH!!!
  • Options
    sarsilversarsilver member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here. Physically speaking.
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Cara:  my FI insists on sticking to it for himself, but I certainly don't.  We went to my parents' house for the first night of Passover.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards