Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Jewelry

I'm not sure if I AW-ed it, but FI bought me a gorgeous necklace last weekend for our wedding.

Would these <--clicky earrings go with the necklace? And better yet, my dress?

Anniversary
TTC since 12/17/11
BFP 02/19/2012
M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Jewelry

• Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PRETTY!   I think they go together. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really like those and think they go great together.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cool. Thank you guys. :) I always loose earrings, so I didn't want to spend much on them... but I figured I wanted them to look cute. :)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well they are very cute.  I remember seeing your FB status about the necklace, glad you posted it, it's gorgeous
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really love the necklace. It's very simple and classic. The earrings I like too, but I think they are too unique for taste. Still pretty though!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Totally go together! Love the necklace (and the earrings for that matter).
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooooohhhhhh, pretty! That necklace is gorgeous!

For the earrings, maybe it's just me but it doesn't look like the pearls match the pearl on your necklace. It looks like the earring pearls are more of a cream, and the necklace is white. It might be difficult to tell online, though.

Have you thought about just going with pearl studs? Or are you looking for something with more flair?
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The necklace is more of a cream color, the flash just kinda wiped it out. It's a vintage cream colored pearl & diamond necklace set in white gold from an estate sale- when we were at the beach, I saw it in the jewelry store and fell in love. Apparently, I mentioned it waaay too many times, and he grabbed it after one of his meetings.

I definitely want something with a little more flair, (plus I'll probably have just studs in my top hole) and I love most of the designs on that website. The other ones that I liked were a pearl drop hanging from a circle of cz's... The circle just looked too jagged (if that makes sense) and didn't seem to compliment the necklace at all...
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Then definitely go with the ones you found! I understand about the other ones being to jagged, the diamonds in the necklace are so well set in a delicate bezel set that it wouldn't make sense to have earrings with things set less delicately!

And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards