Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

NWR: I'm SO bad

I purchased TWO living social deals a few months ago to 2 different gyms. Both of them expire in the next few days...I can't believe I just wasted them..smh. I guess I shouldn't treat myself to a strawberry milkshake from Chik Fil A since I've been bad, huh? lol

I just have NO motivation...
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NWR: I'm SO bad

• Options
    Did you contact Livingsocial? Maybe you can return it?
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    which ones did you get? If either gym is close to the villanova area, i'd def consider buying them from you.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    You can probably try to return them to Livingsocial --- I did this with Groupon once.  Or you could contact the gyms to see if they'll extend the date (I've also had success with that).  Finally, you can always use the "paid" value at the gym (just the "promotional value" expires).  Also, look at the terms and conditions --- with some of them you just have to call and "redeem" the Livingsocial deal by a certain date, and then have a certain amount of time thereafter to use the classes (i.e. Lithe and Pure Barre do this).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wow you guys are great...I didn't know what you guys suggested was even an option! I'm going to jump on that now...Thanks!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_nwr-im-so-bad?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:f5a030ab-e6c9-4c3a-955b-925124904055Post:7c3b3140-e1d9-4761-bfe9-82486762eb70">Re: NWR: I'm SO bad</a>:
    [QUOTE]which ones did you get? If either gym is close to the villanova area, i'd def consider buying them from you.
    Posted by jmozul01[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately they're not..one is in Manayunk and the other is in Northern Liberties.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    F/U: So obviously I don't have great negotiating skills to get a refund or an extension lol... So I am going to both of the gyms this weekend just to "activate it" I don't have to work out or anything but I have to redeem them "in person" I was told. One of them will expire 30 days after activation soooo I have to find motivation from somewhere and go or just take a loss...uugh..I feel like I am having a "toddler moment"...."I don't want to go to the gym right now" :::stomps feet and walks a way:::   
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I say make yourself go! I miss the gym a lot right now because of my shoulder injury (finally see a doctor on Tuesday, so fingers crossed it's nothing bad.) You won't regret going but you'll probably regret not going and having the money you spent go to waste. If you don't enjoy what you do at the gym, try to switch it up until you find something you do enjoy. For me, I love lifting weights but I hate cardio... once I added weights to my routine, it became much easier to make myself go.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks angelstar Wink I'm going to try....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards