North Carolina-Outer Banks

Speaker/ microphone rental?

Does anyone know any places to rent speakers and Microphones for the ceremony on the beach. So far the only place I have found is Manteo Electronics.  About $230.  Are there any other places?  They have systems for the reception to, but i want to price more than one place.

Re: Speaker/ microphone rental?

• Goodness, I think Metro or Ocean Atlantic rent them? We are using Club Violin for music for the beach ceremony and they bring their own. Our "wedding coordinator" advised against using speakers for the ceremony itself because you'd end up hearing mostly waves and wind, rather than the ceremony itself.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I know Metro Rentals has a "DJ in a Box" that includes a speaker, microphone, and music selection.
  • We are using Manteo for the sound on the beach, and our dj's equipment (we are bringing ours from NYC).  The guys a little spacey, but it was the best price we found.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yeah, I looked into this too, but now we are using our dj for the ceremony so they'll help handle the officiant mic.  I think the DJ in a box from Metro was like $160-170 for the day.  I think it was $15 extra to get the lapel mic for the officiant.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards