North Carolina-Outer Banks

~Laura/Hibiscus118~

Laura, Funny you ask about hair, i was just dealing with that today!  There is a place right in Hatteras, Creative Ballance that is a full service hair/nail etc salon.  I didn't get a chance to check it out while we were down there, but they were reccomended to me by a local bride.  Thier prices are significantly less expensive than Spa Koru, and they will come to you the day of the wedding if you are looking for that.I've heard great things about Spa Koru, however, they are SUPER pricey (IMO - higher than here in NJ) and I don't want to travel that far the day of the wedding.  If you google "Creative Balance Hatteras" their website pops up!Your engagement pictures are going to be AMAZING! 

Re: ~Laura/Hibiscus118~

• hibiscus118hibiscus118 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! Their prices to seem a lot better then Spa Koru. I also thought they were a bit on the pricey side. It would be awesome to have Creative Ballance come to me though, I also thought driving up to Avon the day of the wedding was a bit far. I can't wait to see my engagement pics. They are supposed to be up online today so I am patiently waiting.. but man its hard! Laura
    Laura & Dusty - September 7th, 2010!
    Hatteras, North Carolina
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    UPDATED 11/05/10 Lots of Wedding PICS!
    UPDATED 07/28/10 My Planning Bio Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards