North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Hotel recommendation

Hi there, I'm getting married at the Hilton Garden Inn in July. I've booked some rooms there for guests, but it is pretty expensive during the peak season. Does anyone have a recommendation for another more affordable hotel in Kitty Hawk (or close by) where I could create another block of rooms? Thanks!

Re: Hotel recommendation

• Options
    aubreyaliseaubreyalise member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We've stayed at the Ramada in Kill Devil Hills (about 15 minutes or so from the Hilton Garden Inn). It's OK. Not great but not horrible, and a decent rate.There's also the Holiday Inn Express that's probably just about 5 minutes from Hilton Garden Inn that should be less expensive.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm in the same boat with getting married at th HGI in september, and I am looking for a more affordable alternative. The woman I am working with at HGI said the owner of HGI ownes the Ramada and they should be able to give you a "block of rooms" there for a discount since they are "sister hotels" I checked the rate she provided me as the "group rate" and it wasn't that much better for me. But ask whoever your workign with to see if they can hook youup
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards